Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Art Show

Brad had an art show tonight with the printmaking MFA majors. He had 4 pieces in the show tonight. It was called "Suite...(and something else I can't remember) but they decided to do a play on words and have a sweets buffet for visitors. I volunteered to bake, because I am enjoying it so much lately. I was able to take a day off of work which I needed and baked baked baked. I made mini pumpkin cheesecakes with homemade whipped cream, fig and ginger dark chocolate truffles, pecan chocolate chip mini pies, fried nutella ravioli, and red velvet whoopie pies with homemade cream cheese filling. I started last night and worked all day today and enjoyed myself. Here are some pictures of the goodies.






These are pictures of the gallery and some of Brad's work. I am proud of him for following his dream. He has a lot of opportunities coming up to showcase his stuff.






P.S. Atlanta has 4 out of the 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America. Really nice, ya'll want to come down here for the reunion next year... hahahaha not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment