Saturday, January 22, 2011

One of those Moments

Do you gals ever have times when tears well up in your eyes thinking of all the ways God has blessed you? I'm experiencing that as I type. I've been going through a John MacArthur study on the book of Daniel and one of the questions it asked of me this week was what way can I be used of God that I'm not taking advantage of right now. Well, it dawned on me that I should be more expressive to friends like yourselves of my gratitude for you. There's something encouraging to know someone's thinking of you...so I want you to know I'm thinking of all of YOU right now (and do more times than I can possibly keep track of).

Chrissie...I love your laughter, your peacefulness, your loyalty.
Jacki...I love your generosity, your humor, your compassion.
Kelly...I love your drive, your hugs, your support.
Lauren...I love your submissive heart, your purity, your listening ear.
Mallory...I love your childlike faith, your passion, your commitment.

1 comment: